Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week 11


Well it was a very small gain this week so I am not worried about it.  I saw the doctor on Thursday and he diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia. I haven't really been able to exercise because I am in so much pain that its hard for me to even do the dad to day chores sometimes.  He put me on some pills and I am hoping that once they are in my system better that I wont hurt as much.  If these don't work them he will put me on something else.  The Dr did say that even if the medication does help it will normally only improve me by 30%.  I am thankful that since I have started taking the medication I have not gotten a migraine or a tension headache.  I don't know if its a fluke or if it is helping with those but I will take it for now.  I can normally push through the pain, its the migraines that I can't. I have joined an online support group and they have been wonderful support so far.  To hear how other people are coping and to see how far they have come really helps.  Please pray that the medication does work and I don't have to go on many more to find one that does work.  Thanks!

Weeks 1-6          -9.0lbs
Week 7             +1.0lbs
Week 8             +2.6lbs
Week 9              0.0lbs
Week 10            -4.2lbs
Week 11                         +0.8lbs


Total              -8.8lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment