Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Week 7-10 (Catching Up)

I didn't mean to fall behind with blogging, but I guess it happens.  I have had some ups and downs while I was away.  The important thing is I feel like I am back on track.  I realize that there will be ups and downs but I just have to work through them and not to give up.  Its not an easy road, but it can be done.  I haven't worked out as much an I would like to; with my body hurting the way it has been, I have no motivation to work out.  Thankfully I see the doctor this Thursday so hopefully I will get answers and can get on better medication than just pain pills because I don't want to have to be on pain pills the rest of my life.  John and I took our first vacation in a long time, it was nice to get away from the "real world" and relax and enjoy camping and seeing family we haven't seen in a while.  That being said, camping did not help with my diet and it took me a couple weeks to get it off but I did.  I will let the numbers speak for themselves.

Weeks 1-6          -9.0lbs
Week 7              +1.0lbs
Week 8              +2.6lbs
Week 9                0.0lbs
Week 10            -4.2lbs

Total                   -9.6lbs

I am almost at the 10lbs loss marker again, I know I will get there it is just going to take determination. I bought some cookies from the bakery, but my plan is to freeze some of the them and just eat them as a treat.

I will try to update more often, but can't promise anything.  Thanks for everyone's support.


1 comment:

  1. Great job, Caren! Way to not give up on the gains and keep pressing through to the losses. I'm proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete