Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Week 6

It was a good week! I didn't meet my goal of walking 10min everyday.  I tried it on a day that I was feeling pretty good and it brought the pain on, so I just walked once, because I wasn't going to walk on bad days.  So I decided to try and move more and build my way to up walking.  I also watched what I ate really well, I tried to stay within the points of the day, and once I started to feel comfortable I would stop eating.  My goals for this week is to keep tracking what I eat, to eat slower (because eating not a race) and to move more so that way when I do start walking my body maybe wont hurt as bad.

Week 1          -1.4lbs
Week 2          -2.0lbs              
Week 3          -3.4lbs
Week 4          -1.6lbs
Week 5          +1.4lbs
Week 6          -2.0lbs

Total               9.0lbs                  

No comments:

Post a Comment