Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 5

Well its bad news...I gained weight this past week.  The doctor put me on pain pills last week and it seemed to take a while for them to work, so this week when I take them I can tell a difference, and by that I am hoping to be able to walk at least on the treadmill for a few minutes each day.  I would walk outside but I don't want to get to far and not be able to make it back.  So I am going to try 10-15 min each day on the treadmill.  That is my goal for this week.  Also last week I had trouble tracking food, its a habit that I need to get into again.  But I will do it, and I will succeed.  The doctor doesn't think its arthritis anymore because all of the other pills that I have been on should have helped with the pain.  He mentioned on the phone that its probably a chronic pain problem such as Fibromyalgia.  I have not been officially diagnosed with it yet as I don't see him until August, but I am glad that at least the pain pills are helping.  Mornings are difficult and nights are difficult, so I am going to try walking in the afternoon and see how it goes.  I don't expect to loose every week, but it is a bummer when I gain weight.  I just have to remember that even if I gain weight not to stop.

Week 1           -1.4lbs
Week 2           -2.0lbs
Week 3           -3.4lbs
Week 4           -1.6lbs
Week 5           +1.4lbs
     
Total             8.4lbs 7.0lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment