Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 3

When I started WW I didn't think I was going to like the new plan, but so far I love it.  I think by loving it, it has helped me out so far with continuing to lose weight.  It also helps out that I have a lot of people coming up to me and telling me what a great job I am doing and just supporting me through this.  Without support I don't think anyone can do it on their own. I know if I didn't have people that I had to to text and let them know how much I have lost, then I probably wouldn't push myself to do it.  I am not saying that I wouldn't still do it, but it would be more difficult to do it alone.

Well...I lost again, and this time I made it to my first 5lb star!

Week 1                 -1.4lbs
Week 2                 -2.0lbs
Week 3                 -3.4lbs

Total lost.....6.8lbs!!!

It feels good to lose the weight, its like shedding what I have been through in the last year and half.  I know there will be days that suck, but I just have to remind myself that I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Caren! I'm so, so proud of you. And your image of it as shedding what you have been through the last year is a great picture. You're coming alive again, girl!!

    ReplyDelete