Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 4

This week was a little more difficult because of some things that were said to me, it got me down a little.  I am not going to let that person influence what I know I can do.  Its still a struggle everyday because of the pain that I am in and none of the medications that the doctor has prescribed has helped me.  I would love to have some relief from the pain that I am feeling.  I would love to be able to go out and walk and not have to worry if I am going to make it back to the house or not.  I do have a treadmill but something about walking outside during the summer just encourages me, instead of being stuck inside.  Its just frustrating when you want to do something but you can't   Its hard when there is no answers to why I am in pain.  I can't complain to much because I still did lose weight, but I know eventually it will stop and then I will have to figure something out.  I am going to be putting in a phone call to the doctor today to tell him that the fourth medication is not working and see where we go from there.  I get so frustrated because I want to do things but my body just wont allow it.  By the end of the day I am so exhausted that I can barely keep my eyes open.    Anyways, I just pray that the pain will be taken away and I can function again.

Week 1           -1.4lbs
Week 2           -2.0lbs
Week 3           -3.4lbs
Week 4           -1.6lbs

Total                  8.4lbs!!!

It is something to celebrate losing that much in 4 weeks, I am proud of myself for that.

1 comment:

  1. I really am so proud of you, Caren! Great work making yourself a priority! (Now I'm going to get to work on your letters. :))

    ReplyDelete