Monday, June 4, 2012

Week 2

I had an awesome weekend, it was my 29th birthday and we had just a small group of family members over to celebrate.  I was not able to work out this past week, my body just does not want to cooperate with me.  I think this week though I might just try and push myself to work out even if my body says no.  I wont over do it though.  If I can try and walk a mile a day or every other day then maybe my joints might start to feel better.  I did lose weight this week, but I know without working out it will eventually stop.  The doctor is trying everything to figure out why my body is hurting.  This is the third set of pills I am on to see if that will help my joints.  He thinks I have some type of arthritis but doesn't know what yet.  One we can rule out is rheumatoid at least.    Its hard to tell if is the joints that are hurting or if it is the tendons and ligaments around them that are hurting.  I pray that we can figure it out so that way I wont get discourage.

Last weeks total                  1.4lbs
Week 2                             -2.0lbs
Total                                   3.4lbs

Thanks for all the encouragement that everyone is giving me. Its easier knowing that I have support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment