Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Week 1

Things are going well.  This weekend was really busy because Johns family was all in town for the weekend, except his older brother and his family, but we had a really nice time.  So what does one do when there is family in town? Eat, that's right.  I tried my best to watch and track what I ate, but when someone else is doing all of the cooking its hard to figure out points.  With all that said though, I am proud of myself because I still ended up loosing.  Seeing the first negative number is always fun, but I have many more to go, but I know if I keep tracking and eating the fruit and veggies that I like to eat, then I know I can do it.  I also know I can do it because I have all of my family and friends backing me.

This week so far has been difficult, not with the eating and tracking, but with the work outs.  I have started to see an arthritis doctor because my hands have been hurting really bad and also other joints in my body.  Well the one non steroidal medication they put me on caused me to have sore throats.  I found that out by going off from them and my throat was fine, but knees were not.  It got to the point where I could barely walk down stairs because my knees just don't want to bend and flex.  So I started taking them again, and my knees have gotten better, but my throat hurts again.  I guess its a good thing I have a dr. app. tomorrow with him.  So, how do I work out when my body is against me? I haven't figured that out yet. I am hoping my Dr. will have some advice because WW wants me to have 14 activity pts a week, and I can't get that in when my body wont cooperate with me.  

Week 1               -1.4lbs
Total                     1.4lbs

Its a journey, but I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment